X

Katana replacement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B-Man View Post
    Not even close - you need to go to California and drive I-5, I-405, etc. to experience the busiest roads in the US.
    I wonder where you find the statistics to back that up.
    Section of I-95 is NJ turpk that I ride on.
    Last edited by "K"; 08-16-2017, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Certain parts of the 405 is rated americas no.1 busiest freeway. Cali has 6 or 7 of the countries busiest freeways, also the most population. They go hand in hand.
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Have read many articles on it over the years. Did a google search, first result:

FYI San Jose and San Fran are basically next door to each other (40 miles). And having lived for 30 years in San Jose, and 1 in Oakland, I dont know how the hell these rankings are made because Oakland is FAR worse.

End of the day, traffic here sucks. Sucks in a lot of other places too. Really glad I can land split, saves me ~50 minutes 1 way every day.

1LE - honestly, a basic budget bike that's fuel injected is all you need. You can still have a ton of fun on a 250-300cc bike, and they're cheap to own/operate, and faster than most cars.
        Last edited by shpielers; 08-17-2017, 12:26 AM.
        1998 Katana 750
        1992 Katana 1100
        2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Working...
        X