X

How to, fuel injection, fuel injected, pre, post, turbo, *****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to, fuel injection, fuel injected, pre, post, turbo, *****

Has anyone fuel injected a pre? Anyone have a turbo pre?
    What parts swap from post to pre?
    I want fuel injection to either be able to provide remote (alarm) start or turbo options.
    Fuel injection is the only way from my understanding.
    Opinions?
    My Katana-1100 17" wheel swap
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136894

remote start- interesting idea on a Kat. I'm sure there's someone in here that's tried it. As far as turbo, call me old fashioned or a p#ssy, but that's just one more thing trying to fu<k up my bike.
    sigpic
    "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

I put a remote starter on a scooter (carbed) one time. I actually was using an auxiliary channel on it as a remote shut off for a local motorcycle course, and I thought it would be funny to make the remote starter functional as well. It was interesting, and it worked well, but it was completely pointless.
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

ask and you shall receive.

as far as what swaps from a post to a pre just use the search function its in the top right corner it will also provide a definitive fuel injection swap as well

Can't get it to run right? Find a trick to add HP?
        From the first oil change to completely rebuilding the engine,
        this is the place to talk about the heart of the beast!

thats from the owner of that turbo kat
        Last edited by mreedohio; 02-19-2010, 11:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Chrome Project Part 1
        http://www.freewebs.com/mreedohio/

Chrome Project Part 2

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Chrome Project Part 3
        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192&page=30

Chrome Project Finished
        http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=107586

Comment

self note..... read this thread again.
          Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
          Tony
          94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by katanarider View Post
            Has anyone fuel injected a pre? Anyone have a turbo pre?
            What parts swap from post to pre?
            I want fuel injection to either be able to provide remote (alarm) start or turbo options.
            Fuel injection is the only way from my understanding.
            Opinions?
            Many chinese ATV's and mini bikes have remote start/shut off as a safety feature, with a built in alarm.
            our company sells them but, they are plug and play with our wiring. Without a wiring diagram you guess is good as mine as to what wires are for what
            98 GSX750F
            95 Honda VT600 vlx
            08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
              self note..... read this thread again.

Up at the top, "thread tools" click subscribe to thread.. There you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
                Up at the top, "thread tools" click subscribe to thread.. There you are.

i know i was just practicing my postwhoring...
                Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                Tony
                94 Katana 600

Comment

First time logging into this forum in over a month and this is the first thread I see lol. Search my username and youll find my efi conversion. That being said there are FAR easier ways to get a remote start working for you. The only catch is you might need to remember to set the choke as you're parking the bike since without the choke it may not like cold starts.
                  The fuel injected Katana project

Comment

Whoa...
                    Steve you are the man !
                    I agree with what that other guy said:
                    Dude, you need to find a different line of work. I don't know what you make, but it should be 3x what your making now. I would suggest one of the big 3 automakers, but that gig just might not work out. You need Monster.com or something... Sheesh!!

You've missed your calling dude, go find it again! It's calling, and IT don't know your number. This was like a mosqito in the net for you. Go get em tiger!

O.K, now to the turbo topic... So I guess that guy with the turbo 600 didnt have to change pistons? Thats interesting. I guess nitrous wouldnt hurt it then?
                    My Katana-1100 17" wheel swap
                    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136894

Comment

Working...
                    X