Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Anyone tried the Michelin Pilot Road 2's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried the Michelin Pilot Road 2's?

i've been looking at them for a little bit now, and have been reading reviews, but nobody with a kat. just wondering if anyone's tried them and if so, how are you liking them?

Unfortunately, I think they are almost outside the Kat lifestyle budget. That being said, of all the people I have read running them, I have read only a couple bad reviews saying that they sucked and justifying that with "cause they suck and I don't like them." I never made it to the PR2's on my Kat because well, they were at or near the bottom of my list of tires to try, and a new toy came to play about the same time I got my fifth set of tires scrubbed in on the Kat.
    Pics
    Pics
    No pics yet
    Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

It depends on how you ride i dont ride a katana but i like to ride the twistys and i like the regular pilot powers, the p2 are the dual compound so it hard in the middle softer on the outside im sure they are a great all around tire, but i do no now how long that will last the regular pilot powers last very long.
      sigpic

Comment

i have pilot road tires just got the frt. one on two weeks ago ...back one is still fine it sticks like glue and pulls you into the corners ....but read about the pilot road 2 dual compound are great from the kawasaki zx10r.net fourms ...you know the fastest bike on the road

Comment

Working...
        X