No announcement yet.
X

My gf bought me a Go pro HD !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for posting, i enjoyed checking out the scenery. Makes me want to visit.

I couldn't help but notice lots of hatchbacks and station wagons but no pick up trucks!!

Comment

Did you use the helmet mount? I've been toying with a few different mount ideas. I did a couple test videos by placing it where the small light goes over the headlight but I want to be able to take it with me so that's not going to work.

Comment

Originally posted by muffinman View Post
        Did you use the helmet mount? I've been toying with a few different mount ideas. I did a couple test videos by placing it where the small light goes over the headlight but I want to be able to take it with me so that's not going to work.
        I have tried a couple of different mounts. the one on top of the helmet that sticks one foot in the air is useless because of the wind resistance pulling your head back.

I have mine mounted under the visor.

I know jaybell on the forum has his placed over the headlight.
        2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Spectacular scenery! Thanks for sharing!
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by mammut89 View Post
            I have tried a couple of different mounts. the one on top of the helmet that sticks one foot in the air is useless because of the wind resistance pulling your head back.

I have mine mounted under the visor.

I know jaybell on the forum has his placed over the headlight.
            Thanks

I've been looking into buying a new clear visor so I could mount behind instead. The only other option was in front but it seems to stick out quite a bit. Looking forward to more of your videos.

Comment

min is outside the helmet under the visor.

Is soon as I get my cam back from repairs and winter clears I need to record some good vids
              2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

i got the hero 2 bout 2 months ago and i LOVE IT!! the audio isnt the greatest on mine either. but i add music to the clips anyways so i dont care bout that.. the suction cup mount is the best!

just a note, make a tether of some-sorts
                Last edited by boomer_95; 01-06-2012, 10:07 PM.
                if all else fails......... Get a hammer

parting out my 89 Kat 750

Comment

Got a new camera back within warranty. Just need spring to show up
                  2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

What do you guys use for editing?

Comment

I have not used any programs for editing so far but I would like to learn some basics. any tips are appreciated
                      2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

I have Sony Vegas. It's affordable and fairly easy to learn.
                        -Steve

sigpic
                        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I use a variety of applications but default to Newtek's SpeedEdit, which I personally find the most intuitive of the bunch, and therefore the simplest to use.
                          sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
                          1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
                          2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
                          First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
                          Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Where is the best place to get one of these online? Their sold out a lot of places locally.

Comment

I've just been using some of the free trials so far.. i used Sony vegas pro 11 (free trial) and cyberlink power director (free trial) i like the Sony cus its simple and has a nice layout but cyberlink has a better setup for slow-mo. there both around 100 bucks too

adobe has a free trial for there's as well but the program itself is like 300 bucks i think (or more)

Originally posted by pepceee View Post
                              Where is the best place to get one of these online? Their sold out a lot of places locally.
                              one of what? gopro? go to gopro.com.. that's were i got mine from
                              Last edited by boomer_95; 01-23-2012, 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                              if all else fails......... Get a hammer

parting out my 89 Kat 750

Comment

Working...
                              X