rob
    Last edited by katman1260; 05-25-2010, 06:15 PM. Reason: fixed your link
    Kat Parts Clearance Selling Everything

Originally posted by katman1260 View Post
    I have moved my katana website to here:
    http://www.suzuki-katana.com

cheers,
    rob
    Didn't you mean .net? .com won't come up for me.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

DNS servers have not caught up yet, me thinks.
      1995 Suzuki Katana GSX750F

Comment

Linky no worky, Rob! Ray.
        85GS1150E 83GS1100SD 83GS1100ES 82GS1000SZ 96GSXR1500DRAGBIKE 96GSXR1400DRAGBIKE 90GSXR1166DRAGBIKE 05SDG110PITBIKE & 8 QUADS!!! "Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid!" John Wayne

Comment

Fail! LOL Let us know when it's up and running....
          THE DOC
          RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
          Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
          mistake when you make it again.
          sigpic

Comment

Link does not work because it links to http://http//www.suzuki-katana.com

> http://http//
            > http://www.suzuki-katana.com does work

Fix'd
            Last edited by Wolfe_UK; 05-25-2010, 05:21 PM.

Comment

sigpic
              If everyone rode motorcycles there wouldn't be so many idiot drivers

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
                Didn't you mean .net? .com won't come up for me.

Krey
                Its a brand new site and not populated in google yet. You have to type the address in to the address bar or click the link.
                The hosting company was down for a bit so I guess I have to look into moving my site to another host. It is working now though.

I am parting out an '83 katana 750 engine over in market place for cheap if anyone needs some parts. any two parts for 25 and 50 bucks. cases, crank, head ect.
                Last edited by katman1260; 05-25-2010, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by katman1260 View Post
                  Its a brand new site and not populated in google yet. You have to type the address in to the address bar or click the link.
                  The hosting company was down for a bit so I guess I have to look into moving my site to another host. It is working now though.

I am parting out an '83 katana 750 engine over in market place for cheap if anyone needs some parts. any two parts for 25 and 50 bucks. cases, crank, head ect.

Working now...

Krey
                  93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

OOOps, guess I am not. Not enough posts yet to sell. OH-Well. I'll sell them on GSresources.

Comment

works now...enjoying the photo gallery!
                      1995 Suzuki Katana GSX750F

Comment

dude...where are you in Canada? you need some stuff in your market place. once you get some traffic going to the site, I might be able to help you with that. I got all kinds of stuff I want to unload. frames (at least 3), a couple of 1100 engines, one in a rolling frame with all wiring intact....good base for a project bike. no body parts. I also have a couple of 750's with the pop-up headlights....as well as a beautiful 83 1100 ready for the road, 'cept for one small issue I will get around to fix.

honestly, I want to suck every cent I can get for it all. a good site with lots of traffic dedicated to vintage kats would be my best bet. gsresources is ok....and no offense to them, but they can be cheap bastages. I always do better on ebay that I do there. don't really want to deal with ebay though.

so if you want some stuff to "fill in" your site so it looks "resourceful", then let's talk. there would be a finders fee in for you, of course, if I have some success. :

oh, and this is just a suggestion, but I think you should consider a forum. I think folks would visit more often if it was a bit interactive. you know...create a "community". business thrives on community.
                        Last edited by Mojoe; 05-26-2010, 03:48 PM.
                        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
                          dude...where are you in Canada? you need some stuff in your market place. once you get some traffic going to the site, I might be able to help you with that. I got all kinds of stuff I want to unload. frames (at least 3), a couple of 1100 engines, one in a rolling frame with all wiring intact....good base for a project bike. no body parts. I also have a couple of 750's with the pop-up headlights....as well as a beautiful 83 1100 ready for the road, 'cept for one small issue I will get around to fix.

honestly, I want to suck every cent I can get for it all. a good site with lots of traffic dedicated to vintage kats would be my best bet. gsresources is ok....and no offense to them, but they can be cheap bastages. I always do better on ebay that I do there. don't really want to deal with ebay though.

so if you want some stuff to "fill in" your site so it looks "resourceful", then let's talk. there would be a finders fee in for you, of course, if I have some success. :

oh, and this is just a suggestion, but I think you should consider a forum. I think folks would visit more often if it was a bit interactive. you know...create a "community". business thrives on community.
                          I am in the process of setting up "Katman Racing" which will be a custom, cnc and stock parts site. I have shut down the parts site on robwilton.com for now. I have partnered up with a cnc shop and I am having some katana parts made. I have an alum sprocket being made and a billet sprocket cover as well. In the works are billet pegs that bolt onto the kats, top end oiling kit and more.

My other site robwilton.com was seeing almost 300,000 hits a month for the katana pages and that has all been moved over to suzuki-katana.com.

I am a stuntman not a bike business so that is plenty of action for me. I love these bikes and have built a few for customers but my main work is the movie industry. I am getting more into the kat stuff lately cuz, well I am hopelessly hooked on the old kats. The main purpose for the site has been for information not sales. I had a lot of trouble getting information on conversions when I started so I thought I would post what I had done so others could benefit from my trials and triumphs. The parts page started to try and sell the left over parts from my custom builds. That would get good parts into the hands of kat guys and help offset the costs of the website. Things have grown a bit from there.

I am on the West Coast in Vancouver. Give me a call or email me at [email protected] and we can talk.
                          Last edited by katman1260; 05-26-2010, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X