Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

I would like your opinon on this please!!??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like your opinon on this please!!??

Well like i said my bro did tons of stunts on this bike before he gave it to me, and this fell off!! sigh and the other side case has scrap marks!! what do you suggest i do!? and i also wanted to know if you guys can tell if i can just replace the casing or do i have to get the unit fixed or replaced!?

You should be able to just get a replacement for your turn signal cover off of ebay. If you like the stock amber look, search on the forum, I think some members had theirs up for sale. Otherwise clearalternatives has what you want (although they sell the complete assembly, not just the cover. http://clearalternatives.com/Merchan...ry_Code=CLEARK
    Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

Save yourself a ticket and lose the blue bulbs! Cops don't cotton to folks they perceve as impersonating them.
      "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB
        Save yourself a ticket and lose the blue bulbs! Cops don't cotton to folks they perceve as impersonating them.
        Well they dont come out blue, they are everwhite bulbs!

Comment

I would go for a clear signal cover with an amber bulb.

the white ion lights are ricey

Comment

Working...
          X