X

jetsrus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jetsrus

Has anyone ordered anything from jetsrus.com? Found this site and the prices are fairly reasonable.

Jets I have:
    115 Mains - These are available
    32.5 Pilots - These are available
    Main Air Jet - Don't know where to find these on the carb
    589 P-2 Needle Jet - There is a large selection available on the site, but I can't find any 589s, what is a good replacement?
    1.55 Pilot Air Jet - These are available
    Starter Jet - Don't know where to find these on the carb

I have the D&D Exhaust so I know that the 115 mains are okay, but the others?
    Could someone help me out with my shopping cart here? Main concern is to know if I have the right jets and which emulsion tubes to get (I see slight wear on #3, so going to replace them)

Thanks
    1995 Suzuki Katana 600F
    Full D&D Exhaust

If anyone knows anything about the correct jets I could really use a push in the right direction
    1995 Suzuki Katana 600F
    Full D&D Exhaust

Comment

What are you trying to do, replace missing jets? If you just are looking for jets to adjust for the slip on your better off just getting a factory pro jet kit for your bike. If you are looking to replace missing jets then hopefully someone will come along who knows the sizes.

Comment

I was under the impression that changing the main jets was all that was needed even with a full exhaust. But I was also on the same boat wondering if the pilot jets should go up or not ( stock being 32.5) sorry I can't help with emulation tube but I assume non worn out stock is fine

This is straight from the wiki
        ]600
        Type BST33SS
        Main jets 112.5
        Main air jet 0.5 mm
        Jet needle
        California 5F105
        Except California 5F104
        Needle jet P-2
        Pilot jet 32.5
        Pilot air jet
        California 1.45 mm
        Except California 1.55 mm
        Starter jet 35
        Float height 14.6 +/-1 mm (0.57 +/- 0.04 inch)
        Fuel Screws 1.5 Turns out from stop

Comment

I was under the impression that you only need to swap out the main jets as well. What all is included in the Factory Pro stage 1 kit? Should just be the 4 main jets and the 4 adjustable needles, correct? If that's the case, then I have the stock emulsion tubes which (I think) need to be replaced. The wiki site says "P-2" but there are a couple variations of the P-2, and I'm not sure which one to get.

pnut: I don't believe that I have any missing jets, I am just not sure where to find the main air jet and starter jet. I do believe, however, that the starter jet doesn't affect the way the bike runs without the choke on, and my choke works so I'm not even going to worry about it. I still don't know what the main air jet is though
          Last edited by CDNbakn; 08-11-2013, 10:32 PM.
          1995 Suzuki Katana 600F
          Full D&D Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by CDNbakn View Post
            I was under the impression that you only need to swap out the main jets as well. What all is included in the Factory Pro stage 1 kit? Should just be the 4 main jets and the 4 adjustable needles, correct? If that's the case, then I have the stock emulsion tubes which (I think) need to be replaced. The wiki site says "P-2" but there are a couple variations of the P-2, and I'm not sure which one to get.

pnut: I don't believe that I have any missing jets, I am just not sure where to find the main air jet and starter jet. I do believe, however, that the starter jet doesn't affect the way the bike runs without the choke on, and my choke works so I'm not even going to worry about it. I still don't know what the main air jet is though
            Starter jet is the brass insert on the float rail.

Main air jet is in the small left hole, bottom side, as you look at the intake side of the carbs. It's directly beside the pilot air jet on the right.

Krey
            93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I have a set of Factory Pro nickel plated emulsion tubes in excellent shape.

Comment

How much would you be willing to sell them for?
                1995 Suzuki Katana 600F
                Full D&D Exhaust

Comment

Working...
                X