X

rear shock question i know i know!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear shock question i know i know!

just a thought but i hear that a early bandit 1200 shock wont fit and the newer 2001 shock will fit a pre 600

but searching for parts i see on ebay that a pre 98 750 shock and a early b12 shock are the same as hagon are making them under the same part number and i have been told that all katanas 600 and 750 pre and post are interchangeable,
    and aslo an early bandit 1200 and early 600 shocks are the same fitment , so does this mean that any bandit shocks will fit direct any one know as this rear shock finding is screwing my head up!!

i just sliped my b12 shock right in....like 2 days ago... alls well here... not a single complaint....(short people be aware it raises you rear 2")
    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
    Tony
    94 Katana 600

Comment

what year was shock ?

Comment

01 - 05 bandit shockis what i bought to pt in my 94 600...i dont think you can use the water cooled bandit shocks though...
        Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
        Tony
        94 Katana 600

Comment

Does anybody have the eye to eye length for the rear shock.

Comment

early b12 & b6 shocks are different in appearance but the same fitment later k series b12 shocks are still the same fitment but 20mm or so longer not sure about the 600 but suspect it will be the same

hope that helps
            Renthals & twin spots do not make a streetfighter !

Comment

I just wanted the actual length of the Katana shock.

Comment

helps

hope this helps abit http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=54182

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, beer in one hand, cigarette in the other, your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WHO HOO what a ride"

Comment

Originally posted by racercosmo View Post
                  Does anybody have the eye to eye length for the rear shock.
                  You mean stock shock and what year and model?

Tmod

Comment

Originally posted by Tmod View Post
                    You mean stock shock and what year and model?

Tmod
                    Pardon me, stock shock, 92 GSX600F

Comment

Well all I have is a 06 750 shock and a 92 gsxr shock so I am no help.

Tmod

Comment

Originally posted by racercosmo View Post
                        Pardon me, stock shock, 92 GSX600F
                        11-3/4" on #4 setting.

Comment

Working...
                        X