X

Big Fat Ugly Pig

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Fat Ugly Pig

Or at least that is what they are calling it. Found this and just had to share. If I didn't live so far away I would buy it.

1991 Katana GSX 1100 F
    1999 ZRX Kawi 1100, Hubbies bike
    sigpic

At first, I got offended... then I looked at the snout- it actually DOES resemble a pig...
    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

its not that bad

Comment

Originally posted by StevieB View Post
        At first, I got offended... then I looked at the snout- it actually DOES resemble a pig...
        I got offended at first too. I ride an 1100. I couldn't believe a dealer would state it like that. I guess you just have to take a minute and find the humor in it.
        1991 Katana GSX 1100 F
        sigpic

Comment

That's a nice looking bike. I also looked at a Gixxer 1100 that looked pretty nice.
          The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

you guys need to check out the video he has on there, the end is funny as hell, trust me, these guys at that dealer have a sense of humor

****nice boxer big red
            Last edited by ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE; 02-17-2008, 07:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE View Post
              you guys need to check out the video he has on there, the end is funny as hell, trust me, these guys at that dealer have a sense of humor

Wow!! I never finished watching the whole thing. I only listened to the exhaust cuz I'm thinking about getting V&H SS2R for mine. My husband would love to see that. He hates Harleys.

****nice boxer big red
              He's my baby. My 11 year old took that pic. I'm always amazed at what I find on my camera after she has gotten a hold of it. Usually dog pics. Glad it's digital.
              1991 Katana GSX 1100 F
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedKitty91 View Post
                He's my baby. My 11 year old took that pic. I'm always amazed at what I find on my camera after she has gotten a hold of it. Usually dog pics. Glad it's digital.
                she might find a living in photography.....

anyone else check out that video

Comment

wow that was really funny! nice gixxer 1100 too!
                  WOW! your bikes really fast! you were flying when i passed you!

xbox live= katana11
                  We Will Always remember!
                  sigpic

Comment

If not ended early.....just mighta....Hella sweet lookin if you ask me!!!!
                    It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

That video was funny as h***! Can't comment on the Harley thing though. i plead the 5th.
                      Life's not always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride!! 94 Katana 600/750 and 99 Harley Electra-Glide

Comment

Haha, that was good.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Those guys aren't too far from me, It's a father and son home run business. I was gonna look at a bike or two from them when I found mine.

Comment

Working...
                          X