X

Update Z-Kat...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Z-Kat...

Ok here are some updated pics of the new items added to the kat.. the cowl is still curing so i just placed it on there versus installing it. I still need to wet sand and polish it up.

enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Dayum Z! You make me want to
    Just kiddin The bike looks awesome dude. All the work you are doing to it is unreal. Great job Z. Can't wait to see it in person again

Comment

yeah yeah yeah... it is hard to see but there is a hugger under there..

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Very Nice, is that one of those Brazilian (?) Huggers?
        Kyle

Comment

Cool color scheme Z. Now, I think it's time those rear pegs come off.

<-- wishes my cowl would hurry the heck up

Comment

That's hot Z!

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
              Very Nice, is that one of those Brazilian (?) Huggers?
              No it is a metisse. Took forever to get here... almost as bad as a cowl.. just kidding jim.

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
                Cool color scheme Z. Now, I think it's time those rear pegs come off.

<-- wishes my cowl would hurry the heck up
                Yeah i have been told that and i am seriously thinking about that. I just need to find a way to tie down the rear if/when i trailer it.

Comment

Sweet Z!!!!!!!!!!
                  Looking like the first yellow KOTM to me!!

Comment

Bike is looking good.......
                    www.photobucket.com/albums/y152/rotary13b/

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred
                      Sweet Z!!!!!!!!!!
                      A YELLOW KOTM ?!? Blashphemy !
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred
                        Sweet Z!!!!!!!!!!
                        my mods are too subtle for the KOTM running.

Comment

It is not about how much or how little you mod, just about how good it looks. We all know it is hard to make it look better than it does off the show room floor, but your doing a damn good job. Keep it coming.

I agree with a yello KOTM, though. Well, there still are a couple blue ones out there that need to win. Well, lets see what you got, Z.

The way pictures turn out really does help your chances too, believe it or not.
                          Why bother doing anything if you cannot
                          "Be All You Can Be."

http://www.myspace.com/kahluamud

Comment

Looks great Z!!!
                            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Great stuff Z, you're bikes is definately turning into a beast!! Nice job !

Comment

Working...
                              X