Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

How Does One's Bike Get Chosen as Katana of the Month?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Does One's Bike Get Chosen as Katana of the Month?

Are there criteria? Published here somewhere? What do I need to do to be considered? Guidelines or suggestions?

Is there a gallery of past KOTM's? Is that pronounced "Kotums?" Doesn't that sould a bit too much like something for a woman's period?
    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

The Katana of the Month competition has been discontinued because it got to be a popularity contest and people were not taking it seriously. I am saddened by that, because I was hoping to get the award sometime!
    Trust me, I'm a doctor!

Comment

Originally posted by blackkat98
      The Katana of the Month competition has been discontinued because it got to be a popularity contest and people were not taking it seriously. I am saddened by that, because I was hoping to get the award sometime!
      Second part yes..
      First part? Not that I saw..

Third part..
      Soon grasshopper.. soon

Comment

KOTM has been discontinued temporarily. It will come back sometime after the rally, probably in the early fall at this point. It will be alot different from the previous version of the contest.

Have no fear, we'll bring it back. We've got alot of members, including newer members with great mod'd out Kats that will make great entries for the contest.

Comment

Working...
        X