X

WHERE CAN I FIND A TRIPLE TREE COVER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHERE CAN I FIND A TRIPLE TREE COVER

Hi everyone. Does anyone know where I can find a triple tree cover for my 98 Kat 600? I have seen them for the GSXR's but not the Kats. I am a newbee to the Kat so I am not sure if it would be compatible. I am looking for the double sided tape kind that would just go over mine. Perhaps the carbon fiber kind. PLEASE HELP as the previous ower must have had everything but the kitchen sink on his key ring to have casued all these scratches!!

James
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

this might be better if it was moved to the bodyshop.

Comment

fyber lite i think its called... but there over seas and it may take some time to get it

Comment

Thanks. I will give them a shot and will post this in the body shop too.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

I think kickitjp might be doing another group buy soon again. That's where I got mine.

Comment

Working...
          X