No announcement yet.
X

best online battery/tender source?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do what ever you want to do. Get the one that CP wants advice is nice but go with what you want.
    06 KAT 600

Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, Ignorant and Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
      Originally posted by iwannadie
      well i orderd from Motorcycle Batteries USA on the 14th(early), still no shipping info. no wonder shipping is free if they take a week just to get the stuff out the door.
      Probably because they order from the distributor to fulfill your order, and don't stock it on-hand. That means they have only the overhead of advertising, rather than stocking stuff (and warehousing it, etc).

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet
      wouldnt they just drop ship it then which should be just as fast if they had it in stock. email/fax goes tot he dist. they find the stuff and ups picks it up. how can that take a week to do.
      03 katanika

Comment

wouldnt they just drop ship it then which should be just as fast if they had it in stock. email/fax goes tot he dist. they find the stuff and ups picks it up. how can that take a week to do.
        Most distributors don't drop-ship for retailers in the motorcycle trade. It requires the retailer to have EDS capabilities and the distributor to be set-up to handle the fulfillment on their end with the vendor's logos for inside the box and on the labels. There are a few of the larger vendors and the largest distributors that can do this, but most products, esp. foriegn-made products like the OptiMate, don't get handled this way.

You have two basic options: Patience OR quit buying from the cheapest source and start shopping through people who stock and charge more for the priviledge.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
          Most distributors don't drop-ship for retailers in the motorcycle trade. It requires the retailer to have EDS capabilities and the distributor to be set-up to handle the fulfillment on their end with the vendor's logos for inside the box and on the labels. There are a few of the larger vendors and the largest distributors that can do this, but most products, esp. foriegn-made products like the OptiMate, don't get handled this way.

You have two basic options: Patience OR quit buying from the cheapest source and start shopping through people who stock and charge more for the priviledge.

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          makes sense i guess, i wasnt out bargin bin shopping though. this was the only place that had what i wanted lol. most my normal places dont carry the battery with the acid already in it, oh well. i was just hoping to get the batt and have a few days of riding before i go under the lazer
          03 katanika

Comment

Working...
          X