My New 2006 Kat....Take A Look!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

---

Comment

anyone try calling the dealership to see if they can still purchase the bike? that could help clear up if this is b.s. or not. it's very clear that this bike in the posted pictures is/was located in OH, and if this dude is for-real he may like to hit up our in-the-works OH mini-rally.
      I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

I don't know why you're getting bent out of shape here...it looks suspicious. You say that you just took some pictures of a bike you went and bought, but the pictures are clearly from Ebay, and from a location that clearly isn't near where you are. I don't think anyone here is trying to be an ass, but no one wants the wool pulled over their eyes...this is a very tight group. Yes, I'll say that I think you're full of shit on this, and I called you on it. If you're going to try and BS people, then at least be smart about it. One thing I've shown in the past it that I take real issue with someone trying to take advantage of my friends...internet or otherwise. Prove me wrong and I'll eat a big ole helping of crow.

Comment

Aright guys I lied i didnt buy this bike, the reason I did this is because I wanted peope to help me with the questions I had about newbie stuff and since I felt like nobody would answer my questions I felt like this was the only way to get people to look was to do this....stupid I know but I did it and cant take it back......

Comment

yep... probably b.s.
            I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Originally posted by skasner
              anyone try calling the dealership to see if they can still purchase the bike? that could help clear up if this is b.s. or not.
              Hey BP, Jon over at Xtreme had never heard of you, but he said if you felt like driving up from Florida...or AL...or where ever you are, he's got 10 of those suckers and be glad to sell you one.

<turns on ass mode>

Get the "F" outta' here if you're going to come on this website and lie your frickin' ass off about everything. Or at the very least, have the balls to admit when you're busted. I can tell you this, if you really are a semi pro baseball player, or whatever you are, you wouldn't feel the need to come on a website and lie about stuff.

<turns off ass mode>

Sorry bud, but you asked for it.

**Disclaimer - Again, if you prove me wrong, I'll be right there to apologize.

Comment

This thread is now locked. Good catch AHF, thanks for looking out for us!

Baseballplayer.....

I don't know you from anyone else and what you do for a living makes no difference to me so you don't earn any points from me because you might be on the way up. All I or anyone else sees and knows is what you type into the computer, you could be 13 at the library for all we know. What I do know is that this is the second time you've been brought to my attention in less than a week for conduct that is generally not acceptable on KatRiders.

So, let me say this in terms you'll understand.

Strike 2!

Wanna guess what happens at 3?
                This board isn't a free for all. Play nice when your here, keep your temper in check and stop trying to BS people. If you can't do that then please spend your time on one of the other 1000's of discussion boards available on the internet.
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
                X