Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Paint Scheme ('95 750)??? Silver and Black maybe.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint Scheme ('95 750)??? Silver and Black maybe.

Well I'm finally gonna get my bike fixed up after the pizza guy incident, including a new paint job. The tank i'm getting from Jim is factory silver (at least I think it is). But I liked the matte black that was on their before. But I also would like to not have to pay for the tank to get prepped and painted especially if it's a nice looking silver. So, yall got any ideas on the scheme to go with on the bike? I think a silver/black (or flat black) scheme could look nice, but don't know what on the bike should be silver and what should be black. I'm welcome to suggestions (especially if you have pics)! Is there a program online where I can try out paint schemes on the bike?

Thanks,
    bama
    What the deuce!?!

How bout these ? Paint jobs have been photochopped on previously here on KR and they are 98+ but it gives you some cool ideas nonetheless ,

or you can use this blank template to play around with photoshop. Dont worry the pre 98 looks black in the thumbnail but when you click on it, it'll open as white. And 98+ included just because

Comment

WOWW!!

very nice...just what i have been looking for to jazz up my bike....i like the silver and white...i think it would go great with my darkblue 05....

thanks again

jC

Comment

Working...
      X