Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Who said you can't drag a knee on a 'Tuna???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankTheTank
    Originally posted by BearKat
    Sweet Rashed up Track Kat! Glad you had some fun on the track. I tell you what, the track is where its at...even on a Kat.
    I agree BearKat !!! I would advise anyone who has not been to the local track to try it out. It will save your bacon and increase your skills on the roads. I really had no idea what a motocycle could really do until I went to the local track. I had been riding for three years when I went to my first track day on my Katana.

No Cops. No minvans.
    Yes sir. Do a trackday...it will make the best street rider, just that much better. I think it's the most fun you can have with your clothes on.
    1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
    2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
    Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Sweet Rashed up Track Kat! Glad you had some fun on the track. I tell you what, the track is where its at...even on a Kat.
      Hey, can we quote you on that,if thats a fact, that a kat on a track is where its at

Comment

Faster time than a 954,,,nice riding dude.I bet him and his friends didnt make any Kan-o-tuna jokes that afternoon huh!1.5 sec this time ..maybe 3sec next time...again nice bike and riding

Comment

Let's see those pics already!! The track is definitely where it's at, I love not having to worry about all crap that can happen on the street! 8)
          Less weight is more power!!

Comment

Working...
          X