Clear All

• For everybody that can't ride due to weather

I'll ride for you
    Attached Files

who lets weather stop them???

Comment

Originally posted by c-rod90 View Post
      Lol. Not that I've seen terribly bad weather living in CA (especially this "winter"...) but +1!!! I'd rather be a little cold or wet than stuck bored in a cage.
      1998 Katana 750
      1992 Katana 1100
      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Originally posted by c-rod90 View Post
        People that have a Brain and snow and Ice on the road...

Comment

I dropped my bike on this day last year at idle speed on a patch of black ice. Broke my stator cover and scatched one of my fairing. Lesson = Learned. Although I'm seriously considering sneaking out today for a bit. Its all the way up to 47 degrees here in michigan!
          My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
          2007 GSXR 750

Comment

Originally posted by maniac1886 View Post
            I dropped my bike on this day last year at idle speed on a patch of black ice. Broke my stator cover and scatched one of my fairing. Lesson = Learned. Although I'm seriously considering sneaking out today for a bit. Its all the way up to 47 degrees here in michigan!
            74 degrees today but getting a pipe customized on it

Comment

6.5c where I am... But like maniac said the ground is still frozen creating a hazard with the melt on the frozen ground... I can wait a couple more months.
              2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
              2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
              1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
              1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
              1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

Well I bragged about the 74 degrees in the afternoon, I forgot to mention that it was 39 degrees in the morning. I had to ride my bike to court due to my wife's car is down so I gave up mine. I have no winter gear and I had on slacks and dress shoes so I froze a little bit lol

Comment

Originally posted by dollarb View Post
                  Well I bragged about the 74 degrees in the afternoon, I forgot to mention that it was 39 degrees in the morning. I had to ride my bike to court due to my wife's car is down so I gave up mine. I have no winter gear and I had on slacks and dress shoes so I froze a little bit lol

I am north of Atlanta area, the only days that stopped me this year was snowpacalypse. Those weeks of 20 degrees otherwise SUCKED.
                  I commute daily regardless of weather, sometimes my ass even stays partly dry. I don't really have weather gear just some cheap rainsuit pants and a need to get to work.

THIS week tho..man it was beautiful yesterday

Comment

Well... I tried very hard to get out and scoot around the city yesterday but karma bit me in the ass. I'm currently rebuilding a CBR engine and I'm almost done,just got it back on the frame and hooked up all the wiring. I should have already been done but the mid winter release of GTA5 pretty much took up November-Janaury. ANYWHO I stole the license plate off the bike Im working on to go ride instead of working on it and as soon as I bolted that son of a bitch onto my bike my #4 carb started bleeding out of the airbox boot. BUMMER =( I havent done a single thing to my bike this winter as I was focusing on the CBR and I left gas in my carbs till like january. I had it running nice and good in january when I burned out the gas in the bowls. Either way, long story short..... Karma reminded me I gotta get this CBR done and hurry up and get on ol' Black betty so shes ready for spring. Im pulling the carbs after work tonight and cleaning them up real good.
                    My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
                    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
                    2007 GSXR 750

Comment

Working...
                    X