Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

2 days, there and back, 1200km 38hrs. Transfagarashan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 days, there and back, 1200km 38hrs. Transfagarashan!

Well i decided this year im gonna go to my dream road, Transfagarashan Romania.
    To keep the story short ill post some pics and a video of a trip, i hope youll like it, and enjoy it
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FJCharlie; 12-15-2013, 10:39 AM.
    sigpic

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRZoF__U1lY"]From Belgrade Serbia to Transfagarasan Romania and back in 2 days - YouTube[/nomedia]
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

Epic trip man. Congrats. This one is definately on my bucketlist.
      How were the roads over there? Seemed like there were some slippy patches of asphalt.

That katana-fist bumb was pretty cool.
      Last edited by ErrEs; 12-15-2013, 10:51 AM.
      Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

Originally posted by ErrEs View Post
        Epic trip man. Congrats. This one is definately on my bucketlist.
        How were the roads over there? Seemed like there were some slippy patches of asphalt.

That fist bumb was pretty cool;
        Yeah was awesome, i was breathless all the time, landscape and sight is litterally breath taking!

when you climb up from Curtea De Arges asphalt is so-so, and theres a lot of forrest and shade so is cold it can get a bit slippery. but when going down from top, asphalt is very granulated so its very grippy, leaning is an option!

Thanks we met before tunnel to top of Transfagarashan, i saw him, had to say hi
        Last edited by FJCharlie; 12-15-2013, 10:57 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Awesome looking trip! I cant believe you did all that in two days....and on a stock seat, ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by c-rod90 View Post
            Awesome looking trip! I cant believe you did all that in two days....and on a stock seat, ouch!
            haha, yes there was alot of ass/crotch-pain included into trip, but it was well worth it

im allready looking into seat modification, stock is unbereable after 400km
            sigpic

Comment

I hate you.

I was going to make something like this happen this summer but shit happend.

btw. did I say I hate you ?

Nah it looks like an awesome trip
              2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Wow! I can see why you would push some distance. It would be tough to call it a day with more of that in front of you. I am lucky to live in Colorado USA and get to ride some incredible roads but this trip shown here as said before is a bucket list trip.

Comment

Great trip... Cool stuff... The good thing about forums is I always get to see cool stuff I would also like to do... might have to add this to my bucket list

Comment

tnx guys
                    @Mammut89 - im pretty sure you hate me
                    ill go again, maybe we meet somewhere

if any of you ever decide to go, visit Transalpina which is next to Transfagarashan, i didnt because all i wanted was this, next time ill do Transalpina too
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X