X

Aspen Color Ride in Colorado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspen Color Ride in Colorado

Snowed on us last Friday heading out but was about as perfect as can be today. 275 miles today and it was beautiful. We even found a dirt road out in the middle of nowhere that was fun. The dirt section was smooth and about 15 miles. As usual the Kat is the oldest and smallest cc bike in the group and she leads the way every time. It is fun to see peoples reaction when they find out she's 16.
    Attached Files

Is the black cruiser a Honda 750 Spirit? I used to have one...good looking, but not terribly fast or powerful. I finally sold mine to get a new Kat 750...guess that would have made the Kat an 06 model, right? The last year, wasn't it?

Hey, nice pics and beautiful colors. I gig in Creede next weekend and the first time I went up there in the fall two years ago, I got to a place between South Fork and Creede called Pool Table Road (on the highway) and the aspens were so brilliant in color that I actually pulled over and got out of my car to see what the heck was going on with the mountains...unbelievable.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

It is a 750 spirit. My Kat is a 1998. That Speed Triple 1050 is awesome. Was asked if I would like to ride it but could not afford to fix or replace it if the unthinkable happened so no ride for me.

Comment

Working...
      X