No announcement yet.
X

Laid her over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank god you got that helmet, like i was buggin you about. but if you continue to ride, get some gloves and a jacket. and take it from a guy that has too much experience.... wrecking shouldnt push you away from the bike, but it should teach you things about it. just be careful

Comment

Originally posted by brett
      Wow! I'm surprised you slid far enough in a 20mph crash, to grind through your glove like that. It must have been just leather, no Kevlar or any other built-in armor, huh? Hopefully my gloves' Kevlar knuckle pads will serve me better than that. You must have been laying right on top of your hand? Your helmet was a little scuffed up (time to get a new one now), why not post a pic of the shredded glove too?

Comment

Wasn't wearing gloves....

I'd keep it a while longer and get the confidence of riding a motorcycle before getting another bike. Spills, risks and near-misses are part of the motorcycle world. However, if that is not for you then selling is your best option.
        Not scared to ride it....rode it all day today. My wife wants me to get rid of it mainly. Oh well, I'll see how the ball rolls...

Comment

Do what you got to do man....don't worry about the rest... 8)

Comment

Sorry to hear dude.

Comment

Don't stop riding just yet!!!!

Hell, I got like 17 STD's from that Canadian Prostitute from that one night, but I didn't let that stop me!!!!!

Range, I will see you this weekend......

Moral of the story is, don't let a few bumps, bruises, rectal itching and weird smelling discharge keep you from doing something you love. Now, if the woman tells you to get rid of it, then yeah, you are pretty much screwed there
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Well, in THAT case.........

91 Kat 600. TONS of custom work and 42K miles. $10K FIRM

01 Bandit 1200. More custom stuff. Has balls of steel, do you? 28K miles and fastrnshit! $11K

01 Ninja 250. Custom road rash on right side from daughter wrecking it. no balz at all. 1,700 miles. $5K

02 Aprilia Futura......... Nevermind.........

Ah, ok............ $15K

So....... Now they are for sale. I feel safer. Any takers?
                Ron
                MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Sorry to hear about that. At least you are OK (for the most part). Like others have said maybe just take a break for a bit to give yourself and your wife some time to "recover". After a bit you both might change your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by meanstrk
                    01 Bandit 1200. More custom stuff. Has balls of steel, do you? 28K miles and fastrnshit! $11K
                    Can I write you a check ? I LOVE it .... "fasternshit" .
                    So what happened to the lady that pulled out in front of you ? Did you put some foot-sized dents in her car ?
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

She asked if I was okay as I stumbled over to the side of the road and fell in the grass..... I finally got up after telling her she was stupid and needed to pay attention (after she was like oh my god I didn't see you etc etc). I walk over to pick up the bike...turn back and she was gone. @#$(@#(

Comment

Of course .
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

i would be looking for her for some time!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X