X

nice enough for me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice enough for me.

yep its a gloomy 46 degree day and i woke up knowing that today would be the day i ride the bike for a little bit.....woah what a ride it was.
    nice and brisk 31 degrees when i woke up @ 6:00 AM to got work.
    i went outside and started it up....she turned right over.

WOW with a wind chill id say it felt like 15 degrees. but i live my new bike and i needed to ride it and get an inspection sticker before i go to daytona beach FL.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Lean in Lean out.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    1993 GSX750F Katana SOLD
    2002 GSX750R Black. SOLD
    2000 TL1000RR silver, SOLD
    2000 yamaha R1 red katana

-------------------------------------------------------

If it hit 46 degrees here, I'd probably do the same and take her out.
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Katman .. if you do .. think of me ...can't take the bike out even if it's nice outside
      Guylaine
      Try and keep up now

Comment

its a pretty day here, as soon as my hang over goes away Im out on this....
        Attached Files

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

Aaaaand a boat. Nice.
          TiM

Comment

it was about 45 today when I left for work, but warmed up to 60 later on. nice day for riding here in Nashville.

Comment

Cant say I envy you with all that snow there sky..but the cold rainy weather around here really sucks azz too !

Comment

Sunny and 58 today. Went for a nice ride with the new Wileyco exhaust.
                sigpic2000 Dupli-Color Metal Specks Red GSX750f

Comment

Originally posted by katana bob
                  it was about 45 today when I left for work, but warmed up to 60 later on. nice day for riding here in Nashville.
                  No day is a good day to ride IN Nashville. They can't see bright red cars let alone bikes. Now some of the backroads out around Union Hill would be good riding.

Comment

Originally posted by biff85ta
                    No day is a good day to ride IN Nashville. They can't see bright red cars let alone bikes. Now some of the backroads out around Union Hill would be good riding.
                    okay AROUND Nashville. did you used to live here? I grew up on union hill and ride there often

Comment

Originally posted by biff85ta
                      okay AROUND Nashville. did you used to live here? I grew up on union hill and ride there often
                      I lived in Springfield for about three years. I didn't have a bike at the time but I had some fun out in that area in my car.

Comment

Working...
                      X