X

jet kit brands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jet kit brands

is the factory brand of jet kit on dennis kirk.com any good what are others for 93 kat 750 ?? to go with full v&h exhaust and k&n filters,+5 ignition advancer

i have a '92 750 and i went with a dyno jet brand. I am rather pleased with the set up. My bike still doesn't exactly run right, but that is part of my lack of knowledge, lack of time to mess with it, lack of patients, and lack of money to get it dyno tuned. Also with dyno jet since they make dynomometers, they give you a free dyno run, so you can atleast get a base line air to fuel ratio for free.

The machining and design was great, holeswere completely drilled, the needles were in great condition, directions are great. Also when you buy the stage 3 you get stage 1 also, and a lot of main jets. I can't comment on teh factory pro one, but i know people on here have used them before. Good luck with your mods!

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

I just installed the FP jetkit and advancer.
      Since there is 4 inches of snow outside, I have yet to test and tune it.
      91 Kat 600
      02 B12 S
      03 YFM660RR
      00 TRX 250D

Comment

Working...
      X