Took her for a spin :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took her for a spin :)

Hey friends
    I finally put on my D&D exhaust and i wanted to hear it run so i put in the battery and fired her up... started no problem... right now i have no front fairings on there, my instrument cluster is off, and no mirrors.... doing some mods so thats why. Anyway, she sounded so nice that i had to take her for a spin so i did that around my street then i was like screw it i'm taking it on a run.... +8 celcius in Toronto today why not... so i went to my buddies house and he said he heard me from soo far away... i love it... pics coming soon.... cheers
    Shiny side up !!!

Yep. Beautiful day in TO today! Saw lots of bike around the downtown.

So.... WHERE ARE THE PICS!??!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
      Yep. Beautiful day in TO today! Saw lots of bike around the downtown.

So.... WHERE ARE THE PICS!??!!?
      Comming no worries... i'm going to pull out my cam and take progress pics of the project... theres a few things i'm doing to the bike... but you guys will like it
      Shiny side up !!!

Comment

You people riding your bikes still, I tell yeah ... congrats on the new exhaust and mods on the bike.

Comment

yeah about the same story as him...i got my D and D and put it on. Sounded so good i rode it without fairings, windshild or right foot peg. Tell u what man reason i had it all off was for a flow commander and jet kit that with the exsaust is amazing do it im telling u the few bucks it cost is worth it
          <---Whatever or Whoever u do RIDE it hard--->

Comment

Glad to hear everything is cool with the exhaust. I also agree the weather has been so nice this year in TO that I now regret winterizing my bike. Maybe it's time to take her out of the garage.
            "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

You guys really do need to move someplace warm. I hated winter. My bike has yet to see more than 2 days without being ridden since I moved down here!

I too have the D&D, and love mine. Yeah, I know it is a love it or hate it type pipe, but for those of you that hate it, stay away, because I just got my second one in, and will soon be working on my twin D&D setup!
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                You guys really do need to move someplace warm. I hated winter. My bike has yet to see more than 2 days without being ridden since I moved down here!
                Ah Bugger... I managed to take my Kat out for an hour ride last Thursday when it was over 40° - but that was just a teaser (it was nearly whiteout conditions around here an hour ago). Looks like it'll be a few more months before I see 2 wheels again!

Comment

Working...
                X