No announcement yet.
X

Good luck charms and rituals....and riding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My good luck charm,,,,,must be the beer cap in my fork bag....Hmmm havnt crashed yet been on the bike since 1993,,,except for the 0 mph crash in the driveway!

Comment

I'm w/ black peter on this one. I go through the house and make my three girls give me a kiss! I also have a pic of them that was on my keychain then it broke off so now its in my tank bag clear pcket so I can see em to remind me to keep it somewhat sane! Also don't know why, always put on the right glove first! If it ain't broke don't fix right?

Okay, now for the flaming, one superstition always had since I was 16 till now is that I always said my pledge of allegiance before I ride or drive first time of day. (once a day) Whatever you may say, but the 3 times I've gotten tickets, was a day I forgot to do it. So now 16 years later and going, I make it a habit to do it everytime. Also say a prayer to be safe and that I love me wife and kids.! Once a day, keeps the boo boos away!
      Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

Use the bathroom?

Comment

Originally posted by Crackshot
          Use the bathroom?
          that may be one of the most important things... but do it before you put your gloves on

Comment

Working...
          X