X

Who makes this Exhaust? Shocks also?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who makes this Exhaust? Shocks also?

No brand names or serial #'s anywhere that I can see. Does anyone recognize them

Olin? The can looks like an old kerker...
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

looks like a supertrapp exhaust to me.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Muffler itself is definitely an old Kerker. Not sure about the pipes.

Comment

Originally posted by MNkat View Post
          Muffler itself is definitely an old Kerker. Not sure about the pipes.
          Agreed on the Kerker muffler. Clueless on the shocks.
          GS1000SZ, GS1100EZ, GS1000ST (Wes Cooley)

Comment

I have a pair of shocks on my 79 CBX that look like those....Progressive Suspension.???

I believe the header section is Bassani because of the tab. The muffler section would be bolted to the header section. Some type of "repair" was welded in place to use the Kerker tip... My 2 cents...

Last edited by sixdog; 06-04-2015, 11:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            79 Honda Red CBX, 79 Honda Silver CBX, 82 Suzuki 1000 Katana, 76 Kawasaki KZ900, 84 VF1000F, 07 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol, 95 CB1000 Big One, 1987 Hondaxl600R, 1978 Honda XL250S, 2006 Yamaha TW200

Comment

Header part looks just like yours Sixdog. Along with a Kerker and some transitional piece. I guess its a Baserker?

Comment

Baserker....good one!
                Look like someone put a "reducer" to fit that Kerker tip on.....if you clean it up, paint it or get it coated it would actually look real nice.
                79 Honda Red CBX, 79 Honda Silver CBX, 82 Suzuki 1000 Katana, 76 Kawasaki KZ900, 84 VF1000F, 07 Honda CBR1000RR Repsol, 95 CB1000 Big One, 1987 Hondaxl600R, 1978 Honda XL250S, 2006 Yamaha TW200

Comment

Originally posted by sixdog View Post
                  paint it or get it coated it would actually look real nice.
                  Actually I'm looking at the finish on your BAS. Is that how it comes or something you had done? Not really shiny but not matt either I like it.

Comment

I got tired of painting it every year so I had it ceramic coated...best thing I ever did. Got it done here:
                    aluminum ceramic high performance protective coatings for exhaust header, exhaust systems.

Comment

Looks like part Bassani to me. Tip is different for sure. Got one on my 72 cafe racer. Baserker, that's a grin.

Could be works shocks, they used that color spring at one time. http://www.worksperformance.com/html/tpl_desc.html
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by branumhawk; 06-06-2015, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X