X

carb float

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carb float

Anyone have a spare carb float assembly for a '93 600 kat they would be interested in selling? I need one and i dont fee like paying $50 for a new one.

send a PM to BraadaJim and to SpecialK.
    If neither of them can help you, SudCo (www.sudco.com) normally carries subassembly of Mikuni parts (new, cheaply) and you should be able to order just what you need.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Ok i sent braadajim a PM but when i went to send it to specialk it said there was no such user. also what is the model # for these carbs and where is it found on them i cant find it anywhere!

Comment

A quick peek at this Katana specs and measurements page on my website tells me that a '93 Kat 600 shipped stock with a set of 4 each Mikuni BST33SS carbs.

Cheers,
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by rideitlikeyoustoleit03
          Ok i sent braadajim a PM but when i went to send it to specialk it said there was no such user. also what is the model # for these carbs and where is it found on them i cant find it anywhere!
          It's "Special K" with a space . I'd e-mail him , though . THAT should be in his profile ...
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Yeah i figured that out last night. I sent a PM though, i guess if i dont hear from him in a few days ill jsut email him.

Comment

Working...
            X