X

Wifes present

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wifes present

Morning all, and happy holidays. Well, after thinking long and hard, I got the wifey a new bike for christmas. She loves to ride with me on mine, and has been kinda "wishy-washy" on whether or not she wanted to ride solo. I went ahead and "bit the bullet" and bought her a bike. If she rides it and enjoys it then great, if not then we will sell it.
    Bike is a 03 600. Has benn laid over on right side, but does not look like a very hard drop. cracked turn signal lens, scratched fairings, and slightly scratched engine case cover.
    Only thing i noticed when i rode it home (20 miles) is that my foot hurt from shifting. I had on riding boots, but stil got little painfull. Hard to explain, seemed to shift fine and firm. After i got home i looked into it a little more and noticed somehow the shifter got bent out and down. not the whole thing, but the part of the arm that the ball and rod snap onto it. Im thinking that may be changing the geometry of the linkage enough to be causing my problem? Before I by another one im going to take that part of my 05 and see if that helps.
    Either way, she was skeptical ( and still is) but is already talking about some mods. says first thing she wants to do is remove stickers.
    Im going to Lower the bike for her, as of now when she is sitting on seat she is barely touching ground with her tip toes. Unfortunatly i ordered the dog-bones from the dealer when i bought the bike and did not think to look here first...
    What suc?? is i kinda like her yellow better than my blue,,,,,
    Well, hope you all have a safe holiday, and try not to over eat. (or drink)
    Attached Files

Looks awesome and she should be very happy!

By the way, there is no color better than BLUE!
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Looks great. But then I'm Biased on the whole " yellow is better arguement" .
      Kyle

Comment

Looks great and if she's already thinking of mods then ......

But hey, come on guys, let's get real the best color is black though.

Comment

Nice, hope she enjoys it.
          www.photobucket.com/albums/y152/rotary13b/

Comment

Woo Hoo !! Congrats, a new Kat has just found a new home in the KR family. Its understandable for her to be alittle skeptical and maybe alittle worried ..but once she starts riding and mod'n it she'll be hooked !!

Comment

Yellow!
              Awesome!

Comment

Very nice bike, and Dudemanlouie
                rite, if she is thinking about mods..... Merry-xmas KatRiders
                http://www.putfile.com/omegajireh AKA ONYOUR6 ......If you think education is expensive, wait till you see the price of ignorance!

Comment

Very nice pressie!!!! Make sure you get her to join up!
                  And again good shoice on the colour
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Nice Kat, I bet she will happy with it.

Color looks good, glad that it is not a pink.
                    I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

blue rules!and the color blue is faster then all others lol

Comment

Working...
                      X