No announcement yet.
X

my coldest ride so far...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else try the Under Armor Cold Gear? I was looking into it and the prices aren't bad. I'm just curious how low they'll provide protection.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
    -Terence

Comment

For my legs I usually just have two pairs of jeans and I'm okay. I did wear some wind breaker type running pants between the jeans one day and it helped a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by brooder
        Anyone else try the Under Armor Cold Gear? I was looking into it and the prices aren't bad. I'm just curious how low they'll provide protection.
        The under armor in general is good stuff, and Ive not heard a bad review on it so I would imagine their cold gear would be just as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin
          You win!!!! I rode yesterday morning to work and it was about 35, I did not put on the Under Armor Cold Gear stuff and was hating every minute of it. Lucky for me the ride home was a lot better and had moved up to almost 60 by mid day. I normally wear the Cold Gear stuff when it gets below the 45 mark.

Rode in yesterday also, it was 26 on the way, and about 60 on the way home. Leathers keep the cold off the body, but hands got pretty cold on my 12 mile sprint to work.

Keep it simple.....1+1=2

Comment

I regularly wear the UnderArmor stuff under the leathers.
            Ron
            MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

I knew there was a reason WHY I didn't put my girl down to bed yet!!! A spur of the moment ride occured yesterday with me and a friend. AND we weren't the only ones on the road. Passed a couple sportbikes and LOTS of cruisers. AND I just got back from getting gas in my baby!! It was so NICE to get out and ride. After a few weeks of NOT riding at all.

KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

the coldest i think ive been in was 34f, it wasnt too bad. i had on thin dickies pants, and a canvas jacket no lining, icon Ti gloves. my throat gets really cold so i have a bandana for that. other wise my knees get cold and my fingers get a bit numb. but other wise im fine.
                03 katanika

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieMav
                  I knew there was a reason WHY I didn't put my girl down to bed yet!!! A spur of the moment ride occured yesterday with me and a friend. AND we weren't the only ones on the road. Passed a couple sportbikes and LOTS of cruisers. AND I just got back from getting gas in my baby!! It was so NICE to get out and ride. After a few weeks of NOT riding at all.

You SUCK !!! I hate YOU !!!!

I knew it, I just friggin knew it.. the time I put my Kat down for the winter we'll get a string of nice days !! FARK !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X