X

Attempting to streetfighter my 94 GSX600F

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attempting to streetfighter my 94 GSX600F

Hi everyone, I've recently bought a 94 gsxf and want to streetfighter it, I'm hoping to swap the front end for something with usd forks and also wondered if there's any way to put a fatter rear wheel on without changing the swingarm. Any help will be greatly received. Thanks
    Attached Files

Why? That bike is in great condition.. I can see a SF on a trashed bike but, not a complete good condition one. Use the search function for your answers, quite a few posts on that.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Just love how streetfighters look and think these make a good starting point as the frame is so wide on them. I'm aiming for something like the pic below and will probably sell the fairings on eBay
      Attached Files

Comment

I have to agree with Junker, that bike is in awesome shape..It looks fairly flawless.
        Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
        ~Author Unknown

Comment

Problem with KR street fighters they all fucking look identical. Same rear chop same headlight ..... I don't even look at them, I know exactly how it looks, like shit... IMAO
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran
          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Yeah..I noticed that trend in this thread. There's a lot of guys that get done with their Kat and then all of the guys who post are like, "Hey check mine out! Yours looks almost exactly like mine."
            ~Author Unknown

Comment

Thanks for your input fellas, I will take it on board, may keep it as is but spend some money on a paint job. The fairings look awesome on pics but close up its not the same story unfortunately

Comment

Hopefully most people out on the road aren't that close to notice the imperfections.
                ~Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by fury8793 View Post
                  Hopefully most people out on the road aren't that close to notice the imperfections.
                  Whenever you park up though there is always someone that comes and tries to pick fault with your bike though lol

Comment

Haha, that happened when I first got my bike last summer and it had a bunch of flame decals on it from the previous owner. I would always have people coming up and they would be like "Hey, nice bike by why the flames?" I got sick of hearing it so I pulled them all off and now the bike is stripped down and ready for paint..I won't be hearing any negative questions once it's finished!
                    ~Author Unknown

Comment

A real streetfighter !!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Looks like it came straight off of the set of Mad Max..
                        ~Author Unknown

Comment

haha i thought the EXACT same thing
                          My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
                          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
                          2007 GSXR 750

Comment

Originally posted by flash gordon View Post
                            A real streetfighter !!

[IMG][/IMG]
                            I mean.. I guess I'm glad you got another engine running down the road? I'm not normally one to hate on one's bike but fuck that thing is just disgusting.

OP, if were you I'd pick up some OEM mirrors, indiacators, and paint the fairings if you really desire. You can pick up OEM decals or have a stylized paintjob. DIY would mean lower cost and with careful prep work you can have yourself a fine paintjob and a fine bike. OEM-condition Kats can catch a fine price from the right buyer depending on mileage and such.
                            - Purplehaze
                            All-Black 1993 Suzuki Katana 600 (Click for pictorial fun!)

Comment

Well, they do say that bikes are meant to be extensions and representations of their owners..
                              Originally posted by Purplehaze View Post
                              I mean.. I guess I'm glad you got another engine running down the road? I'm not normally one to hate on one's bike but fuck that thing is just disgusting.

OP, if were you I'd pick up some OEM mirrors, indiacators, and paint the fairings if you really desire. You can pick up OEM decals or have a stylized paintjob. DIY would mean lower cost and with careful prep work you can have yourself a fine paintjob and a fine bike. OEM-condition Kats can catch a fine price from the right buyer depending on mileage and such.
                              ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
                              X