Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

oh yeah... old man winter? @#$%@#$ off. :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh yeah... old man winter? @#$%@#$ off. :)

FIFTY FOUR DEGREES!!! WOOOOOO

Took the busa out for a little lunch ride here at work. Put another 10 miles on it. I can't stop grinning. The power is unreal on that thing. Now I'm going to go into withdrawal again for a month or two til I see another 45+ degree day.

My current ride of choice

Yup , nice day for us in the frozen midwest , or something . 50 miles and an oil change for me today .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

It's about 70ish here..I got to ride too.

bob

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

Yep, 50-some degrees in Raleigh today - a bunch of bikers out 8) And it's supposed to get up to 70* this X-mas weekend!

But, be careful out there 'cause people aren't expecting bikes out this time of year. When the GF and I were riding, there was an accident where a Mustang was pulling a left into traffic and didn't see the oncoming cruiser... big mess - motorcycle parts were scattered for a good 300ft when we rode by. No idea on the condition of the rider, tho.

So, be careful - the crazies are out this weekend!
        "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

True . There was a story on the news the other night where a guy got lefted and was killed . And I almost got squished today by a little old lady that didn't stop at the red light .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I got to look at my bike today.. .. Farkin snow and ice !!!

Comment

yea i looked at my bike today and frowned and appologized to it for having to live in New England.
              Life's fast so you have to be faster, ride fast and take risks...

Comment

I had no less than 3 people try to squarsh me today too... It's amazing how soon they forget.

My current ride of choice

Comment

I was out in the car and was amazed at how many people are having road rage. Tis the season to be JOLLY!!
                  sigpic2000 Dupli-Color Metal Specks Red GSX750f

Comment

Working...
                  X