No announcement yet.
X

WWII fighter paintjob Pre Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, guys. I think I will leave it the way it is. It does look pretty cool, and certainly attracts attention. I really like it at night, when all the undermounted LED's are on Hope to ride with some of you soon!
    Christine
    Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

sigpic

Instead of telling someone who rides a motorcycle how dangerous it is -- LOOK TWICE before switching lanes, making turns, or pulling out of a drive way. Stay on your side of the road, especially in corners. Don't FOLLOW too closely; bikes can stop faster than cars can. Keep your eyes on the road and off your cell phones. If you care about someone who rides a motorcycle, please repost

Comment

LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS! It looks great.
      2014 Ducati Monster 1200
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

Congrats on your new Kat.
        Kyle

Comment

Thanks! I was watching the ad too. Fell in love with the bike, and got a great deal, so I couldn't leave it behind
          Christine

sigpic

Instead of telling someone who rides a motorcycle how dangerous it is -- LOOK TWICE before switching lanes, making turns, or pulling out of a drive way. Stay on your side of the road, especially in corners. Don't FOLLOW too closely; bikes can stop faster than cars can. Keep your eyes on the road and off your cell phones. If you care about someone who rides a motorcycle, please repost

Comment

Originally posted by cwalmsley View Post
            Thanks, guys. I think I will leave it the way it is. It does look pretty cool, and certainly attracts attention. I really like it at night, when all the undermounted LED's are on Hope to ride with some of you soon!
            I want to see some pictures of it all lit up at night. The ad was gone by the time I found this thread. Looks good, but 1 picture doesn't cut it

Comment

No problem! It is freezing here today with a chance of snow this evening, so the bike won't be making an appearance tonight, but the next nice day we get I will get her out of the garage and get some more day and night pics
              Christine

sigpic

Comment

Can't wait to see those pics. Congrats on the unique bike. She's a real beauty.
                Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

Congrats... I'm glad it's going to remain in the Katrider family.
                  2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
                  2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
                  1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
                  1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
                  1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

pretty sweet!

Comment

As promised, here are a few more pics of the bike with the LED's on. I am still playing around with the controls, but there are 6 different colors to choose from and various strobe, fade, alternating, etc. functions.
                      Attached Files
                      Christine

sigpic

Comment

Awesome!
                        2014 Ducati Monster 1200

Comment

Many props. If I saw that out and about I would have to stop and chat about it. Friggin sweet.
                          sigpic
                          "Why do I ride a bike? Aside from the feeling of freedom, excitement, and adrenaline... probably the 90 million miles of headroom."
                          "Katrina" 2001 750 Black/Anthracite

Comment

The PO put a lot of effort into that bike...... leave it alone. Here's something you could consider...... a ride held every year...
                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsCVlM1CSPU"]Highway of Heroes - The Trews song as the background - YouTube[/ame]
                            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                            ------------------------------------------
                            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Nice Slofuze, thanks for sharing that, it's a good point to consider when thinking of changing that beautiful bike.
                              2014 Ducati Monster 1200

Comment

Thanks, guys. You are absolutely right. I love the bike the way it is, and as long as I am happy with it, it shouldn't matter what anybody else thinks. I think she is gorgeous, and a proud tribute to the men and women of our Royal Canadian Air Force who have risked their lives to protect ours
                                Last edited by cwalmsley; 04-26-2012, 12:00 PM.
                                Christine

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X