PIPES

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeekMan
    Originally posted by Junior
    Didn't I read somewhere that Beek is also switching to Hindle????????

Yes you did read that somewhere. I just mounted/dismounted it today with my chrome Bandit header. It looks great!!...and that was the only thing stopping me before..I thought they were all brushed aluminum until I walked into a local bike shop and saw a shiny one. I'm going to love this pipe. Just gotta do some grinding on a few bits and then I'll mount it permanently.
    I polished up the midpipe and now it looks as good as the Yosh one.
    Of course I started the bike up but not for long (it's snowing outside my garage) and it sure has a beautiful deep rumble at idle (unlike the Yosh).
    Great customer service too. I emailed them asking about different emblem sticker options and they sent me a whole bunch for nothing. I've got plans for the emblem since that's the only thing I'm not crazy about.
    Did you know they are made in Port Perry...about 20 minutes from me.
    Looks like I'll be getting rid of the centerstand since the stopper bracket on the midpipe doesn't line up. Glad I didn't waste money chroming it. I'll keep it handy for garage maintenance only.
    Sorry, no pics for awhile since the bike is apart.

Comment

it took us awhile, but we got BEEK ....Mark...wait till you ride it...it is the ONLY slip-on that adds HP...couple that with your new header...watch out for wheelies 8)

Comment

i currently have a yoshi rs3 stainless can. im turfing this shortly for one im making myself...

polished 0.7mm thick walledstainless steel can with stainless steel wool packing, straight thru design, gonna make sure its loud!

its just one of my many projects coming up for the machine... make my own undertail/hugger/custom l.e.d light kit, bit of polishing/detailing, start fabbing up my turbo system for the beast too... got a td05 for it being delivered as we speak

cheers.joe.

Comment

Working...
        X