X

Raised Katana Emblem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raised Katana Emblem

Where can I get a raised kat emblem? I actually wanted a GXSF emblem and folks told me to contact Wosaka but that guy I guess dont check his email cuz he wont respond, so screw it. I guess I'll down grade to a raised kat emblem

I haven't seen Wosaka around for a bit, not sure where he is at. You could check with a few of the Aussie members as well, or maybe even Masrapido, he even works at a dealership. I do beleive they would all have access to the GSXF emblems.

As for the raised Katana ones, you can get them through Ron Ayers website (the cheapest I found) or BikeBandit (slightly more expensive)

You are looking at getting the Katana Emblems for a 1999 Kat. Those are the raised ones. I just ordered some myself from Ron Ayers.
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Lou I think it is time you changed your signiture picture.... Your bike looks so sweet now..... get rid of the old pic.....lol.....

Comment

Yeah, your right, I just gota get off me arse, and put in the orange one. I am kinda bored tonight, maybe I will get to it.
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

i looked into doing a group buy for US kat riders, as i am in australia, but the price was a bit rude... AU$104.00 plus freight for the pair.

cheers.joe.

Comment

raised emblems

Sweet lou, do you know if Ron Ayers is a katriders member and if he is do you know his user name. I went to bike bandit and I couldn't find anything for a kat. Not one thing.

Comment

Honda Suzuki Kawasaki Yamaha OEM motorcycle atv and side by side parts with a full line of aftermarket accessories.

You have to select OEM products, the go to there Microfishes

You want parts 4 and 5

You want parts 3 and 4

When using those sites, you are looking up under the OEM products, not aftermarket. These places carry pretty much everything for our bikes that have not been discontinued
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

raised kat emblems

Thanks, I apriciate the info. I found what i was lookin 4.

Comment

I've had an order in for raised silver GSXF European-style logo's since April 19th... they've been on seemingly on back-order forever. Cost me about $89.50 with shipping -- but it does no good without them actually arriving (Yellow: if you see this thread, can you call the dealer again?).

I think the gold ones are still readily available, but the silver/chrome versions may be history. Personally, I wouldn't mind shipping the money to Australia instead if I know I would get them in a reasonable time frame.

Cheers
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

the emblems that are on the australian models have the GSX in chrome and the F in a gold chrome, personly i reckon they look the best, the raised katana ones are a close second.

like i said, they were AU$104 a pair (L&R) plus freight, and im happy to go as the middle man for O.S buyers.

cheers.joe.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Raised emblems

C. Poet if you or any other member can find the GSXF emblem. I dont give a damn if their chrome, gold, hell hard plastic. I dont care. I want a pair and will be willing to go in with you. If enough of us get together and make a bulk order we may even get over and get a sweet deal or something.

Comment

Re: Raised emblems

Originally posted by myron
                        C. Poet if you or any other member can find the GSXF emblem. I dont give a damn if their chrome, gold, hell hard plastic. I dont care. I want a pair and will be willing to go in with you. If enough of us get together and make a bulk order we may even get over and get a sweet deal or something.
                        Count me in on this.

Keep it simple.....1+1=2

Comment

I'm in on a group buy. I'll take the all silver or even the Silver with a gold F I think either one would look sweet on a black or the 2005 750 dark blue

Comment

Count me in on the group buy. Love to have the silver with gold F. Got a black Kat and start to mod it completely.
                            Know your means and then ride within them.

Comment

From the responses I got it looks like we are gonna have to put our faith in someone overseas to hook us up. I dont mind I just dont want to sent my doe to someone and they jack me. I'd rather put a face to the transaction so I can put a fist to it if they attempt to screw me

Comment

Working...
                              X