X

chrome GSXF decal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrome GSXF decal

Can any one tell me where I can find an old school GSXF chrome decal for my 05 kat. I hear they are kinda hard to find.

overseas... that is all i am going to say about that.. overseas...
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Contact Wosaka.
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

i've actually been pondering getting a set, just to see if i could get more $ out of selling the bike as a GSXF than as a Katana.
        I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
        http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

there's also some previous threads about those decals, run a quick search and it should yield some good results for ya

Comment

AND R KINDA PRICEY, LIKE 80 BUX A PAIR...BUT DO HELP PREVENT RASH ON YOUR FAIRINGS
            (((((((RIDE HARD OR GO HOME)))))))

Comment

Originally posted by SUPA-FLY-KAT
              AND R KINDA PRICEY, LIKE 80 BUX A PAIR...BUT DO HELP PREVENT RASH ON YOUR FAIRINGS

The GSX-F ones are 80 bucks. The Raised Katana ones are like 19 bucks a peice.
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

i already got katana ones... guess i'll just keep em... sure as heck ain't dropping 80 bones on new ones
                I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                  Originally posted by SUPA-FLY-KAT

The GSX-F ones are 80 bucks. The Raised Katana ones are like 19 bucks a peice.
                  the katana ones around here are about a good 60.00 for a pair!!

Comment

THINK OF IT AS IF YOURE GETTN A PAIR OF SLIDERS......I WAS EVEN THINKN OF PUTTN THOSE BUMPER GUARD STRIPS TO HELP PREVENT RASH....
                    (((((((RIDE HARD OR GO HOME)))))))

Comment

Yeah, those raised Katana emblams really do help keep the fairing clear of rash and cracks as the previous owner of my bike found out, and as I found out.... once.....

And Matt, check ron ayers or bike bandit, thats where I found them for like $19 bucks a pop.
                      Kan-O-Gixxer!
                      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                      -Ohlins Susupension
                      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                      X