X

Hello from Brazil!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Brazil!

Hi, dear friends! My name is Fernando, i am 50 years old and i live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I am evaluating to buy a GSX 1100 F 1991. I would like to know something about the suspension of this bike... Is it capable of handling my weight? Well, i am 1,83m (6ft01) and my wife 1,88m (6ft03), with 120 kg(me) and 100kg (she). What you think about? i drove it last friday and i am in love with the 4 cylinders engine. Her roar is wonderful and i felt myself confortable in a riding position. I don't know what my wife will think, because of her height. Thanks a lot. I hope i can find advices and upgrades here. Best wishes from Brazil!

Hello Fernando and welcome to Katriders. You will probably just have to try riding with your wife to see how the bike handles and how she likes it.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by womvet View Post
      Hi, dear friends! My name is Fernando, i am 50 years old and i live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I am evaluating to buy a GSX 1100 F 1991. I would like to know something about the suspension of this bike... Is it capable of handling my weight? Well, i am 1,83m (6ft01) and my wife 1,88m (6ft03), with 120 kg(me) and 100kg (she). What you think about? i drove it last friday and i am in love with the 4 cylinders engine. Her roar is wonderful and i felt myself confortable in a riding position. I don't know what my wife will think, because of her height. Thanks a lot. I hope i can find advices and upgrades here. Best wishes from Brazil!
      Yes, it can easily handle the weight if properly set up.

This may include replacement springs for the correct weight.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
      X