No announcement yet.
X

Aftermarket Filters & Such

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That tender will fit in the oem box? I like that it has terminals on both sides. The one I have is slightly bigger than oem. If I can get this one to fit, I won't have t fabricate my own battery box.
    Last edited by Yoyosten; 04-07-2016, 04:06 PM.
    '92 GSX600F Bobber
    sigpic

Comment

You can fit almost 2 of those in the stock box....
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Is that a challenge?
        '92 GSX600F Bobber
        sigpic

Comment

No...fact. They are half the size, 25% of the weight, hold a better charge longer. they are so small I shrunk my box down for shock clearance, dumb move on my part...
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran
          If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by Yoyosten View Post
            Is that a challenge?
            No one is challenging KR to fuck up a Katana. I'm well aware of what this site is capable of.

Comment

When mine was still the 600 motor i bought a new stock filter and actually cut the air box..not the whole thing just a small section on the top...then had to have it jetted and synchronized..i would just leave it though..maybe replace the filter to a better more breathable one but as close to stock as possible...

Comment

Working...
              X