No announcement yet.
X

kat graphic templates anyone have any?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kat graphic templates anyone have any?

does any one know where i can get templates for a 02 katana im looking to set my bike apart and want to have new graphics cut but not sure how when the graphics are still on the bike...is there a template i can just take to a sticker shop and have them cut? thanxs

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

unfortunately, the links on that page are all dead now.... at least they are to me
      I love my Kat!!
      2000 burgandy 750

Comment

yes that page has blank bike templates so that people can draw on there own graphincs and paint scremes Im looking for the graphic templates ..like if i was to order stickers from suzuki..

Comment

If you don't find anything suitable, text-based decals aren't too hard to copy using Adobe Illustrator. Give it a little time and if you can't find what you need, send me a pic (something of a reasonable size) and I'll see if I can't reproduce it for you.

As an example, the Katana logo in my Avatar at the left is one I made/copied using illustrator and a small pic I found on the web. It isn't 100% of the original as I "improved" upon parts of it

Using Illustrator/Photoshop I can resize and save it in any color/size/quality I want/need.

Comment

You can do all the prep on a template but it always looks different once you lay it out.

Comment

I believe what he wants is the font and the overall demensions of the original decals. In word or PDF format etc... I too have been looking for such templates without success.

Comment

I havent seen the actual "template" for the decals anywhere either. A google search on "katana decal" yields alot of results though like this...

Comment

haha i think everyone is still confused as to what i am looking for i am looking for the side graphics that are silver and fade to green on my particular bike.. not the words katana just the side graphics themselves

Comment

You can always just trace out or cut your own templates. Or, order OEM decals from ronayers.com and take them, but that is a bit more expensive.
                    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                    -Terence

Comment

i went to that site and couldn't find the decals ...

Comment

Parts 4,5,6, and 7.
                        Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                        -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                        -Terence

Comment

Working...
                        X