X

LED Dash Lights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Dash Lights

Ok, so i want to add LED dash lights. I have found the threads on here many times before, but I cannot find them now that I want to do this mod. For the posts, are they 204 leds? Also, if they are the 204's which ones should I order from superbrightleds.com? I want to do the speedo, tach, fuel gauge, clock, and indicator lights. If someone could just post the link to the other thread that would work, but I am also trying to figure out which bulbs are the right ones.
    New Carbs and new tires makes it hard to take it easy on the throttle....

I've been trying to figure this out too, let me know how the mod goes when you figure it out.
    2006 Katana 600

Comment

Here's a trick. Do a google search using "led light bulb site:katriders.com" as the search term. It'll return only results from this website.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Looking for the best exhaust for your Kat or need help with the installation ?
        From the Mesh Mod to the Fender Eliminator, installing new signals, Braada Cowls,
        Frame sliders or Undertails; Show us all of your custom mods and share your tips here.

I'm looking to this in the future as well. I had suscribed to it so that I can keep it in my user cp.

Good tip WB, I'll have to try that.
        Last edited by professa_riddler; 07-20-2011, 06:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by professa_riddler View Post
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113193

I'm looking to this in the future as well. I had suscribed to it so that I can keep it in my user cp.

Good tip WB, I'll have to try that.
          thanks! it was taking me forever to find this link
          New Carbs and new tires makes it hard to take it easy on the throttle....

Comment

Working...
          X