X

Streetfighter Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cintidude04 View Post
    Not hard to 'fighter' a kat on a budget. This was mine a few years ago before it went back under the knife for more radical surgery.
    I would not street fighter my Kat. They are FUGLY! With that said I appreciate the work put in. Cintitude04, you made some really good decisions on yours. The work you did body wise and accent colors are done well and make your eyes leave the part that makes the Kats ugly streetfighters, the frame around the engine and all the stuff engineered to lay just behind all the bodywork the bike came with.
    Nice job.

Comment

im currently fightering a 98 600 out for a buddy of mine. He bought my 'project' because i was getting too deep into the cruiser mods with other friends... its his first bike and LOVES the naked look. I've already chopped tail off and rewelded new supports, taken off front clusters, etc. etc.
      I've already got a lcd speedo purchased and am waiting on his decision for a headlight.
      "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time!" - Tolstoy

Comment

how was the tank modified?

Bondo? welding?
        -Chris
        **if what I said can be taken two ways, and one of them offends you, I meant it the other way.

Comment

Mine was done with body filler, but it can be done both ways.
          1992- project katfighter
          2005- GSXR750
          2001- TL1000R
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
          www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

uhhhhhh... what's this crap?
            sigpic
            '91 Katana 600 custom right-side shift, Yoshimura Exhaust, Vinyl Carbon Fiber wrapped.

'09 Aprilia Mana 850 Carbon Fiber body work, Leo Vince Exhaust, HID conversion

Comment

Just report any spam you see and the mods will remove it promptly.
              First motorcycle - new project
              1992 Suzuki GSX600F Katana

Comment

i need another set of gauges for my street fighter kat.
                any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by MatteKat View Post
                  i need another set of gauges for my street fighter kat.
                  any suggestions?

the TrailTech Vapor gauges are highly regarded. They price out at around $100. You can get the indicator light add-on for additional funds, but it's cheaper just to wire up your own LEDs from Radio Shack.

I'm currently riding without gauges. I just have a GPS unit that I use for a speedometer.
                  -Chris
                  **if what I said can be taken two ways, and one of them offends you, I meant it the other way.

Comment

Working...
                  X