fender eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone?

Comment

Well , the bike isn't HERE , so . But maybe I could get Taz to snap a pic .... I did that one with a Dremel , actually .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_K
        NC uses one of the front forks for the inspection sticker.

When we got my GF's bike inspected, they put the sticker at the bottom of the fork so that it's always visible - but when we did mine, they put it at the top of the fork (kinda hidden down behind the fairing) so it doesn't stand out, but you can still read it if you're up close. Same shop, different mechanic I suppose.
        Its nice when they put it up high like that instead of having bright colored fugly looking sticker down on your forks.. That way if you forget to renew u can get by for alittle bit

Comment

I know someone on here had made brackets for the inspection sticker. Do a search and hopefully thier posts were not lost when we had the crash of '05

I'll snap a pic of the one that MD86 and I did and post it up.
          -jason

Welcome to Katriders! Click Here to Register

RIP ROB (AKA BREEZE)

Comment

thanx taz

Comment

Cops do not give a crap about inspection stickers on bikes man. If they see a legal plate on a legal ride and you are sober and not looking like with 5 kg of dope on you, you can stick a pc. of plastic on your exhaust and tell them it was your sticker, you think they would care.
              So mush life, so much time .

Comment

i have a old kawa EX500 with a sticker on the forks....

Happiness
                Is a
                Warm Gun.

Comment

mine is on my fork. and the only time ive gotten **** about stickers is when i had a red number 4 and my buddy had a yellow one lol. both riding past a cop and he happened to notice that they were different so he knew one of us was wrong.... it was me.

as for fender elim.. just trim the plastic down and pull the luggage mounting brackets off. cleans up the tail end real nice and its cheap. take your time and it will look good too. i have a integrated tail light kit so there was a good 2in gap between the plate and the light so i just drilled out some new holes a little higher on the plastice and re located the mountning bracket and not its all cleaned up and looks great. the guy i bought the bike thought it looked completely better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ana-Katana View Post
                    i have a old kawa EX500 with a sticker on the forks....
                    Wow, 3 years later.....
                    1997 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

So I have the Integrated Taillights and Turn Signals, then chopped off the fender that held the Original Turn Signals and red reflectors...

Now I CAN'T get a dang PA Inspection Sticker for 09/2009.

Anyone else have this problem with the Integrated Tail Light / Turn Signals?

And if so... How did you get a Sticker?
                      2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
                      Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
                      "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
                      Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
                      Veteran of the United States Air Force.
                      "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

Working...
                      X