X

Wing mirrors 96 750 Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wing mirrors 96 750 Kat

My wing mirrors arent great on my kat, one is broken from a drop by the previous owner and the other i cant see much out of they wont seem to sit in place, vibrate when im riding.

Id kind of like to change them anyway, possibly something chrome or just plain black but im not sure what i can and cant use?

i know they are held in place by 2 (i think) allen key screws/bolts ?

if i take these out do i just need to insert the wing mirror into the new hole or buy them with these fitments attached? thanks.

Just buy the new mirrors. Pre Kat mirrors lack proper view. Think about upgrading.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Where would I look to upgrade my mirrors?

Comment

Wait, someone will post their mod mirrors. I'm running 2000 GSXR600 mirrors on mine, much better view. There are mirrors with signals in them also. Your choices are pretty good, Just make sure the mount is vertical.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
          Wait, someone will post their mod mirrors. I'm running 2000 GSXR600 mirrors on mine, much better view. There are mirrors with signals in them also. Your choices are pretty good, Just make sure the mount is vertical.

were any mods required to put them on?

Comment

I just reshape do the mount a little, to fit the pocket shape of the fairing.
            spammer police
            USAF veteran

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
              I just reshape do the mount a little, to fit the pocket shape of the fairing.
              Some pictures would help, Just sayin..:

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I drive a GSX600F from 2000, I bought a set of these :

All I needed was a separate bolt/washer and they hold pretty well. Quality not the best (had to re-glue the mirror in place) but they are holding pretty ok at decent speeds. They do shake a bit but I can still make out if someone's behind me or not at 90-100mph

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred View Post
                  Some pictures would help, Just sayin..:
                  If you bought the mirror you would see how they need to be shaped....
                  As far as a pic for the way they look.... I got this one
                  Last edited by 92xjunker; 06-27-2016, 11:29 AM.
                  spammer police
                  USAF veteran

Comment

Working...
                  X