X

Lights out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights out!

I just experienced my first problem yesterday with a 2004 Kat that I purchase a month ago. The headlights are not working, dims nor brights, and the left front turn signal isn't working. The odd thing is that the left turn signal dash light indicator stays illuminated. Everything else electrical works. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this and has a quick answer?

look for a melted or toasted connector block or wires under the front running to the light assy. you may have to actually pull the block apart to find the melty
    99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
    1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
    '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
    Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

Thanks DumbLuck and squiggy. Not smart enough or motivated enough, coupled with being too lazy to chase down issue so it heads to the neighborhood mechanic...

Comment

Originally posted by katmander View Post
        Thanks DumbLuck and squiggy. Not smart enough or motivated enough, coupled with being too lazy to chase down issue so it heads to the neighborhood mechanic...

Oh Come on Now!!!

Thats just plain cheatin'
        If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
        Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

Where in phoenix are you? I happen to be good at this stuff. I'm in east chandler
          The fuel injected Katana project

Comment

Working...
          X