No announcement yet.
X

fool me once...RANT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen, you hold the cards for the moment..... If the manager doesnt make things right PDQ then let em have it . First file a WRITTEN complaint with Suzuki cc a copy to the dealer. But don't stop there, find out who owns the dealership and make contact with them, whoever it may be. Let the owner(s) know about how you were treated. Bad press in a money tight business world makes for low profits. Also let others know about this dealer by posting the dealers name address on this and any other website. I suspect that before all is said and done the manager will make things right.

Comment

great news man. glad it worked out for you.
      isn't it funny though, how it seems that each time something like this happens, somewhere in the transaction there is a "new" employee who made the mistake?
      More than likely they tried the bait and switch on you, but know they are liable and you spoke up, they just fixed the problem. Now the next sucker will get stuck with them. They just tried to unload their junk inventory on you, and hoped you would buy into their bs story.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

my gut feeling is you're right on the money mojoe
        i don't plan on doing business with them anymore
        You're Welcome,
        - The Social Invalid

Comment

congradulations on getting what you want
          06 KAT 600

Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, Ignorant and Dangerous

Comment

It is cool to see that customer service does exist. Good luck with the rest of the transaction.

Comment

got the call that the Z6's arrived at lunchtime
              rode over after work
              they installed the tires right away
              no charge
              rode off into the sunset
              thanks for everyone's input
              still wearing off the coating...soooo looking forward to the better handling in the twisties
              You're Welcome,
              - The Social Invalid

Comment

Couldn't ask for a better resolution. Congrats!

BTW - since you paid for and got the cheap tires earlier do you know how much $$$ you saved on the Z6s since there was no extra charge? Just curious.
                ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

haven't figured it out yet
                  too damn busy with work
                  You're Welcome,
                  - The Social Invalid

Comment

Did you feel the difference in the handling just riding home? I know I always did coming off a set of Macadams.

Cheers,
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow2002Kat
                      Couldn't ask for a better resolution. Congrats!

BTW - since you paid for and got the cheap tires earlier do you know how much $$$ you saved on the Z6s since there was no extra charge? Just curious.
                      it was my understanding that they charged him as much for those cheng sins as a set of z6 cost.
                      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

i did receive a slight discount for the pos tires
                        the quoted price of $335 was for the Z6's... which is higher than i wanted to pay- but speed was my reason for going to the dealer- not price
                        anyway i paid $310.05 for the pos tires
                        next time i'm buying the tires on the internet and getting them installed at a shop
                        i hope someone learns from my mistakes
                        you need to be an educated consumer
                        buyer beware
                        thanks again for everyone's concern
                        You're Welcome,
                        - The Social Invalid

Comment

btw the Z6's handle great
                          actually better than i expected
                          i was afraid of expecting too much out of the tire switch
                          not realizing that there would be such a noticable difference in handling
                          no more squirrelly rear feel
                          lots more confidence
                          maybe too much confidence...woohoo
                          You're Welcome,
                          - The Social Invalid

Comment

Here's some love for ya' to make you feel a little better. (just a little) Damn that sucks. Go in there and give em' your evil hammer.

KCCO!!!
                            Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

Glad the dealer made it right.
                              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                              JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                                Dealers don't like you hear customers with raised voices saying, "YOU FK'D ME" in front of other customers. It is bad for business.
                                Dont forget to do the rant about "how many other customers in here will you bait and switch today?!" I bet you will see a few walk out the door.

A local shop (merchants) did some work on my mother's car, put a "new" muffler on her car. She gets it home and I hear it pull up. I crawl under and tap on the muffler to hear rust banging around in it. Take a mirror and look above it, they simply painted it and put new clamps on.

I remove said muffler and take it down to the shop. Ask for the manager first off. Manager shows, I take the muffler and bang it down on the counter which then deposits a good two handfuls of rust. Start asking how this was a new 200+ dollar muffler that was installed this morning, and what that sign behind him means about customer service.

Start asking how many other mothers and grandmothers did they shaft this way. Dude offered to call the cops if I didnt calm down. Did him one up, called them myself. =) Before the cops got there he offered to replace the intermediate pipe back free of charge, and gave me 300 bucks for my "trouble".

Mom was suprised her car was now quiet. Gave her the 300 bucks and told her the shop was "sorry" =)

Being an aggressive ass at times has its benefits.

Some time I will post how the phone company paid ME 500 bucks for their screwup =)
                                ~Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X