i need advice help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need advice help

wats up fellow Kat ridaz!!!! well my 91 katana has seen better dayz
    I bought my Kat..under info that it was out of the DMV system..turns put its not.
    my fault.. so its got back fees..650 dollaz..it was running good and strong then i parked it
    for two days...then it would not start..now my choke doesn't work..it tmburns on better with it
    no on.....also when I ride it has nopower and if I give it high rpms. it will backfire out of
    the right side exhaust.. at first when I got it I was always riding and had plans...now I don't know what to do...sell or fix..??? what do u guys think.....I want my bike to be nice...any custom ideas...

Advice? Learn english.

Download a factory service manual and go from there.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

???

what he said
      never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Originally posted by GSXFJim
      Just remember.. Stupid hurts...
      confused katana build

Comment

maybe the choke is actually stuck in the starting position and it broke off which would allow the knob to move but not the choke.
        -Brandon

Comment

id have it checked out if your not sure what your doing

Comment

sounds like a carb clean, inspection and air filter is due.
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
            X