No announcement yet.
X

I made a video of wheelies on my Kat today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. My background is mostly motocross but I've had a CBR600F3 and GSXR750. I learned to wheelie a sport bike on the F3. It had the same HP as the Kat but was a little lighter and easier to wheelie. I have some track and harescramble videos of my on my CR250 if you'll look at my youtube videos. I plan to take my Kat to the strip in the fall and make a video. Hoping for mid 11s?

Comment

2002 750 Kat
      2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
      2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
      2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
      1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
      2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

Cool video...Was impressed at the control you have with it. Kepp up the good videos.

Comment

cool vid any pics of the bike im digging the front end
          ----USMC combat vet----
          07 Yamaha r6s & 93 Kat streetfighter project

Comment

Nice !
            I wish I had a shorter swingarm for my bike.

100K km of riding and daily wheelies on mine.... original 98 seals.
            I dont know why people think full range of fork motion will blow seals. Thats silly.
            keep the forks clean and they wont get dirt and grit in them and leak

does everyone really think they would build a suspension that cant be bottomed out without blowing seals ?
            Last edited by hardlydangerous; 08-17-2012, 10:21 PM.
            98 GSX750F
            95 Honda VT600 vlx
            08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

that is a freaking cool video. wheelies on a KAT... awesome . good job
              im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Originally posted by hardlydangerous View Post
                Nice !
                I wish I had a shorter swingarm for my bike.

100K km of riding and daily wheelies on mine.... original 98 seals.
                I dont know why people think full range of fork motion will blow seals. Thats silly.
                keep the forks clean and they wont get dirt and grit in them and leak

does everyone really think they would build a suspension that cant be bottomed out without blowing seals ?
                I agree but my seals are brand new and they leak. I think it's the sudden blast of pressure that blows the oil past the seals.

Originally posted by bagndrag View Post
                cool vid any pics of the bike im digging the front end
                Sure do.. it's a headlight I bought off ebay for around $80 I think. It was in Thailand or something so shipping took a while. The silver is a pretty close match to the original color. I have a SV650 subframe and tail section that i will be swapping onto the bike. I'm going with a black/red theme after that.

Last edited by stephenspann27; 08-22-2012, 10:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

nice video plus the camera mount is perfect for a good shot as far as looks plus you can see the positioning of your hands and visualize popping the clutch

Comment

Working...
                  X