X

tag light..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tag light..

i do not have a tag light on my bike how in the world would i rig one up so my plate is visible at night .. that is a sure fire ticket right there..
    "Oh I will tag you back !!"

Originally posted by Major Voltron View Post
    i do not have a tag light on my bike how in the world would i rig one up so my plate is visible at night .. that is a sure fire ticket right there..
    I use Bolt light LED's the origonal wire for the tag light was left behind after the Previouse owner eliminated the tail. Just splice them in.

There are also a million different lights that could be easily attached to the same wire

Comment

i dont even know if there is a wire left.. i dont think there is one!

Comment

They you will be able to splice into any of the other running lights such as tail light.

Comment

where would i find light i could use for a tag light ? sounds like a intersting task to tackle..

Comment

Try motorcycle super store or your local bike shop

Comment

or try any auto parts store, tractor supply, or even walmart....
              1998 Suzuki GSX750 Katana
              1980 Suzuki GS450ET
              1977 Honda XL125

Comment

You can get one here:

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

I really like these...

Can get them at any auto store. I've switched to using them on all my bikes. White for the Tag. Self stick that works great. Waterproof. Flexible. Can cut them down in size. Very simple to use.

We have recently even installed some Amber color one's for use as turn signals on Badfaerie's bike.

Krey
                  93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

how do i go about installing the flex leds. i am going to pick some up today . so i will have a tag light before dark ..lol thanks guys and girls of katriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bigyellowkat View Post
                      I use Bolt light LED's the origonal wire for the tag light was left behind after the Previouse owner eliminated the tail. Just splice them in.

There are also a million different lights that could be easily attached to the same wire
                      I have them on my CBR they work really well

Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

i have some flex leds but now the problem is getting them wired in...i have no clue which wire is for the running tail light. i have been looking in the haynes manual at the wiring diagrams but i have no clue what i am looking for. thats for the help guys!!

Comment

I've never had em
                          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                          Originally posted by soulless kaos
                          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Thanks Krey for the light choice. I OFFICALLY HAVE A TAG LIGHT NOW !!!!!! awwww yeah ... thanks everyone..

Comment

Working...
                            X