X

Proud new kat owner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud new kat owner

Just saying hello from Orlando.After 20 years of riding just about every bike on the market i finally picked up a 99 katana 750 in kind of rough shape.but its just my style i like to buy to make them my own.my last 2 bikes were a 04 Busa and befor that a 2012 Busa.I would be very greatful for any and all info i can get on this bike and hope to find someone with spare parts around that there willing to sell.And more importantly some fellow riders to roll around with.

Welcome to KatRiders. That's quite a change from a Busa to a Kat. You should find that you like the all-around good manners of the Kat. Welcome.

Comment

thanks

yes it is a bit of a change.i have always liked the katanas just never had the option to pick one up.i have had 03 gsxr 1000 01 gsxr 750 96 cbr600f 00 zx9r a 78 gs750 (loved that bike) a yamaha r6 a yamaha radian.2 bandits a 1200 and 600 and the 2 busas i have had my share of stupid speed.i think the kat will do most everything any of those others will do so im happy.but i have never really had a stock bike.the wife says i cant leave good enough alone.i already have plans for making it my own.but gotta get her running first lol

Comment

Welcome to KR!! I'm currently on my second Busa, myself. My first being a 2007 I bought brand new, and my current being a 2008 I bought used. I also have a 2003 SV650 and a 2005 GSXR600, I enjoy them all for different reasons. The 07 Busa was the bike I got after the Kat, though. Really enjoyed my time with my Katana, it is a nice machine indeed!
        sigpic

Current bike: 2007 Hayabusa

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

thanks all...anyone know where i can get a starter close by? i have ordered 2 from ebay and both have been lost in transit.is there a for sale section

Comment

Yes there is...do you have a bike scrap yard around you?
                "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                spammer police
                USAF veteran
                If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
                X