Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Drop in or squeeze-in aftermarket replacement for front turn signals?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop in or squeeze-in aftermarket replacement for front turn signals?

Hello!

I just bought this bike, and it has a scratched fairing and broken front blinker cover. I see replacements go for $75 on ebay, that's.. too much.

http://i.imgur.com/Wqa65.jpg

I tried a search of this forum, but can't find if anyone sells or have found a way to put some decent LED turn signals in place. I'd prefer a cheap solution, with bright LEDs, doesn't have to look stock (way past that anyway), but that will cover the entire opening in the fairing.

Any ideas?

Look in the wante to sell/buy area of the forum, or buck up the $75 on ebay. That's not really that expensive.
    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
    Semper Fi

Comment

Wouldn't some decent $30 LEDs be brighter? I'm going to ride at night a lot.

Comment

They will be brighter, of course. But, you still need a lens over them...
        ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
        チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
        Semper Fi

Comment

anything but the stock leaves a big gapping hole
          Another option would be clear replacement lens with colored (orange) bulbs
          Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Just picked up a pair of these for my bike--- www.ebay.com . My turn signles looked worse then yours. They fit fine. As for LED, cant you just buy LED bulbs?
            05 GSX 600F My Work In Progress!

Comment

Working...
            X