No announcement yet.
X

anti-motorcyclist morning show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking about writing "I hate Live 105" on my gooch (also known as the taint), taking a picture, and emailing it to them.

Or better yet, somebody with really good photoshopping skills should fabricate a picture of a bike wreck with the motorcyclists dead caused by a cager throwing their door open after listening to the 105 broadcast. Then email it to the studio and see what they have to say.
    What the deuce!?!

Comment

Riding a motorcycle is so dangerous already, it really upsets me that a DJ is trying to promote something like this...

I hate to tell the cage driver, but if they open the door and my bike hits the door....more than likely I going to fly into their car at 30-40 mph probably killing them also.

Oh well we just have to watch out...I have been riding for years here in So Calif and never had or seen anyone open their door as a motorcycle was going by.

But with the amount of wacko's here in California nothing really surprises me any more...I need to move to another state I think sometimes.

Wishing everyone on KR the best 8)

Comment

what kind of music does this chump play,when I wa s jammin to Slayer this guy was still jerkin to Michel Jackson. we should blow the front door of his house......then again he's still jerkin to MJ..woudnt want to see that would we.........

Comment

Working...
        X