No announcement yet.
X

New way to port and polish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me that there's no one out there that is so stupid...

btw, I'm low on blinker fluid again...
    -
    -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Londob5 View Post
      Please tell me that there's no one out there that is so stupid...

btw, I'm low on blinker fluid again...

PM me, i bought a five gallon jug, i don't realy need it all, i will send it on to you.Unless i can use the same stuff to lubricate the muffler bearings.
      Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

The fellas on that forum sound about as harsh as this one.I'm amazed that it still runs after 13 pounds of sand.
        By the way, can anyone tell me how to check my pneumatic fluid.
        Sooo cold! I need more pants.

Comment

I just read that to my 11 and 12 year old.
          they think they guy is retarded.

Comment

I guess there's a reason "Friends Don't Let Friends Do Their Own Extrude-Hone."

Extrude Hone offers Metal Part Finishing with machines, Contract Shop Services, Abrasive Flow Machining, Electrochemical Machining and Thermal Deburring.
            93 1100....big kitty!

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it...

Comment

Well, at least he won't be out on the road for long. I think I've run into a couple of his relatives (I slid in the sand)
              Blk Kat06 RIP Replaced with GSXR750k7
              Blue/Blue 2008 Busa

Comment

I don't know why you guys are laughing I did this to the kat. The trick is that you have to mix the sand with seafoam and a couple squirts of brake cleaner and some ether (just to keep it revving high enough). Just mix it all up until it gets kind of muddy. Then do exactly as that guy says. After I did the porting and polishing my compression was up at 35:1. Man my bike hits hard now.
                Wish You Were Here? And Yes That is Aaron Yates In The Background.

MY BIKE
                http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...rsionpardner1/

AMA SUPERBIKE RACE PICS:
                http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...20race%20pics/

Comment

Comment

I'm gonna keep some fudge under my seat in case i run out of oil. Then I can just melt some to fill er up again. Like they said looks the same.
                    Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
                    www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

I admit the guy is either really funny or really stupid, but you know the other posters don't win any prizes for spelling or grammar.. I guess Audi owners aren't as smart as they think..

Comment

It would truly be sad if this individual had no concept at all regarding the intricacies of a turbocharged engine, and genuinely believed his misguided "friend" this was a commonplace method. No wonder I don't see many Audis on the road......
                        2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
                        2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

I am just going to believe it was for real - much funnier that way.
                          -2000 "750"

Comment

Truth be known it did happen but not by that person they copied it from a Audi mag it was also written in a VW mag as well, So there was an idiot out there that actually tried it... HaHaHaHaHa, If I can find the article I'll let you all know!!
                            04 kat 600 currently bone stock!

Comment

OMG - my drink just came pouring out of my nose! Damn it, I hate it when that happens...

Cheers,
                              =-= The CyberPoet
                              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                              X